
So I just wanted to show you all what Heather was for halloween,and use my new phone to do the post.
The phone, much like Heather's costume is awesome! picture an i-phone only better looking, faster (thanks to sprints network vs the awful at&t service) and with more features. I'm loving it
6 comments:
I love the sentence, "My phone, much like Heather's costume, is awesome." Classic.
I do love the costume.
Love the costume! Thats a great phone camera...
Heather, your costume was great! Did the kids at school think it was fun?
Love the costume!
hahah nice costume heather.. love it.
So Chedder did you just walk around and tell the kids that you have crabs because that would have been awesome. Oooh funny story about crabs, other then the obvious my nephew came home from school and said his teacher she had crabs I couldn't stop laughing. Apparently she has little hermit crabs but still funny. Where did she get the crab outfit cause I love it and have lots of ideas of what to do with it. Anyway from your previous post I read your blog when I am bored at work
Post a Comment